The school has its own buses for taking students to different places for participating in various activities . School also provides transport facility to students residing in East Delhi , Mayur Vihar , Vasundhara , Vaishali , Indrapuram and other adjoining areas. To ensure total safety of children the buses have attendant on board . At present the school has a fleet of 12 buses.
1. It will be the responsibility of the parents to ensure that their children reach the pick-up points well in time, as the transport will not be delayed if the child is not available at the pick-up point. In case of any problem regarding buses the Transport Incharge may be contacted.
2. Parents are to make sure that they pick up their children at notified time from the specified bus stop, failing which, the child will be taken back to School from where the parents are responsible for collecting their child under their own arrangements. Only parents can pick up their child from the School. Any other person has to be properly authorized by the parent.
3. Indisciplined behavior in the school bus will result in the student being debarred from using the same.
4. Buses should be opted for at the beginning of the session. School will entertain requests for transport during the session only on the availability of the seats.
5. The bus charges will be for 11 months of the academic session and the charges once paid will not be refunded.
6. The discontinuation of bus services by the student will not be entertained during the session.
7. In case of any problem or inconvenience, parents are requested to report to the Transport Incharge rather than indulging in unnecessary argument with the Bus Staff.