Students must adhere to the following rules and set a good example of their behavior and conduct:
1. All students should come to school in neat prescribed uniform.
2. Students should reach the school on time. Late comers may not be allowed to attend the school.
3. Irregularity in attendance, neglect of homework, habitual indiscipline, disrespectful behavior towards teachers, bad moral influence, use of unfair means during examinations, causing willful damage to school property, etc. will be sufficient reason(s) for disciplinary action to be taken against such students.
4. Care must be taken of school property and no student should scratch, spoil or cause damage in any way to any item belonging to the school. Any damage done will render the student liable for recovery of damages.
5. While changing classrooms or venues between periods, students must move in a line and maintain complete silence. When using staircase and corridors all students must keep to the left. Students should also refrain from running in the corridors.
6. Students are required to behave politely. They should not use indecent language or indulge in fight and quarrels with others.
7. No unnecessary amount of cash, jewellery or costly articles should be brought or worn by students in the school. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
8. No money collection for any purpose is allowed in the school except with the prior permission of the principal. Students should not collect, borrow or lend any money among themselves.
9. Students from class VI onwards must report in their school uniform even on their birthdays. Only toffees are permitted for distribution, if desired. No birthday party is allowed at school.
10.No short leave, during the school hours, is allowed to any student except when special permission is obtained from the principal. Only parents must come to pick up their ward. No child will be sent home alone or with a person other than the mother or the father. Parents are requested not to keep any social engagement or medical appointment during school hours. Student should not be sent to school in case of such appointments.
11.Boys are not allowed to keep long hair except Sikh boys. They must maintain a proper haircut at all times. Girls shall not apply nail polish when they come to school.
12. In order to acquire proficiency and fluency in spoken English the children must speak only in English in the school premises, as it is an English Medium School with English as the medium of instruction.
13. Students are not allowed to bring crackers and Holi colors in the school, as these may lead to expulsion from the school.
14. Bringing of mobile phones and their operation in the school premises is totally banned. Violation of the ban is liable to disciplinary action. If such gadgets are found with students, they will be confiscated and returned only at the end of the session.
15. Students bringing cycles to school will park them outside the school premises at their own risk. They are advised to lock the cycles properly. The school will not be responsible for any loss/damage to the cycles.
ABSENCE AND SICKNESS
1. Every student has to attend at least 75% working days in an academic year, failing which the student will not be allowed to appear in the Annual Exam and C.B.S.E. Board Exam and promotion will not be granted.
2. Parents are requested to send a leave application to explain the reason of their ward’s absence.
3. A student suffering from any contagious disease is not allowed to attend school unless he/she gets a fitness certificate from a medical practitioner and has fully recovered and submitted the same in the school.
4. Repeated absence without prior information to the school authorities for more than a week will render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted at the discretion of the Principal.
5. Medical leave will be considered only if the school authorities are informed on the date of absence and the medical certificate is submitted within the next three working days.